There is more than one way to be different!.
Don’t just assume that you have to have the same blinds on the roof as the sides! You can mix it up & put your own ideas to work! Conservatory roofs are large areas of glass, as are the sides. These are big areas just to have one type of blind installed.
Often, customers prefer to break up the areas of roof; & sides into 2 blinds types, or as a minimum, 2 complimentary colours.
Some of the most popular combinations are:
- Roof Roller & Side Roller (different fabric in complimentary colour)
- Roof Roller & Side Pleated
- Roof Pinoleum & Side Roller fabric
- Roof Roller & Side Wooden Venetians
- Roof Roman fabric & Side Pleated
There are lots of issues to consider: aesthetics, solar performance, operational & technical. Please Contact Us for help & guidance, either over the phone or face to face, all at no charge.